Henin's World



Justine Henin, Medibank International Champion
"This was perfect. I was starting to feel much better today because Sveta played a great match, I thought. She was really intense and aggressive, didn't make many mistakes, and really pushed me to the limits tonight. That's the kind of match I really needed before the Open. It's good to see that I could deal with the nerves tonight because I was in a pretty bad situation in the third set. I remained calm and played my best when I was under the most pressure."

Not so sure about Sveta not making many mistakes. Don't know how many times she hit the ball right back to Justine on an approach instead into the open court, only to see the ball whiz by her for a clean passing shot winner. Don't know how many errors she made serving up a break at 3-2 in the third set. How many errors she made in the final game to drop her serve and the match.

But Justine does what Justine does: pumps herself up, puts that frown on her face, bobs her head like an angry chicken walking, chases down every ball, and intimidates and frustrates her opponents into silliness.

Who will end her winning streak? Vote in the sidebar poll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog