Day 7: Festival Of Chokes

I don't know that any of us expected another day of the scintillating drama that Day 6 offered up. Likely that will go down as the best day of tennis in the Open Era. I was far too tired to stay up all night for the night matches, and to be blunt, neither match interested me in the least.

But the few matches of the day I did see featured more chokes than I saw in the first 6 days. I hate choking. Everyone does it, but I still hate it. After you do it a few times, there's just no excuse for it. The mind is a terrible, terrible thing to involve in a tennis match.

So, in protest of all the choking, I'm posting no photos, no "heavy lifting" as Savannah calls it.

Besides, I'm still hungover from all of yesterday's great stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog