Quote For The Day II

Marion Bartoli of France wipes her face during her match against China's Zheng Jie at the Australian Open tennis tournament in Melbourne January 22, 2010.
Reuters

Marion Bartoli of France wipes her face during her match against China's Zheng Jie at the Australian Open tennis tournament in Melbourne January 22, 2010. Zheng won 5-7, 6-3, 6-0.

::

"I am number 11 and I have no sponsors. I buy all my sport clothes. As 11th in the world I go and buy my clothes myself. Sometimes when I am in Switzerland where I live people are surprised to cross me in the stores and see me buying my sport clothes myself! This is sponsor’s strategy, they give out 15 million dollars sponsoring on [Maria] Sharapova who lost by the way in Wimbledon against [Gisela] Dulko, in US Open against [Melanie] Oudin and in [Australian Open] against [Maria] Kirilenko. But this is not my business. I don't think I am going to buy the wedding dress of Sharapova because I have enough personality to wear what she wears, and to shout less than she does!"--Marion Bartoli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog