Happy New Year



I posted this photo not only because it was our holiday card photo for the year but also to say that the farm has kept me busier in 2009 than I could have ever imagined. Not only do we grow produce and raise livestock, but we also host and cater private holiday parties and dinner parties. After our last Christmas party ended on December 19, I gave myself some time to do our own thing for Christmas and then thought I've have plenty of time to get the Gonads before this day came to pass.

Didn't happen.

We got a last-minute request to host a sit-down dinner for 9 last night and so I spent the bulk of the week planning, shopping, cleaning and cooking.

Must make hay while the sun shines.

The dinner was a success but by the time the guests departed, my body allowed 2009 to take its toll. I'll recover in (sleep for) a few days and then get the Gonads posted.

I promise.

Till then enjoy the beginning of the new decade and take care of your blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog