Quote For The Day

"You could analyse in a big way but at the same time, it just happens sometimes. Of course I was disappointed at the way the match ended in Australia and also in Indian Wells but it is not the end of the world. It doesn't really play on my mind a whole lot because I go out there and try to play every point as tough as I can.

"I've tried many different things against Rafa. Usually it is the aggressive playing style that makes me beat Rafa, especially on the hard courts. I haven't had many chances on hard courts against him, I've had so many more on clay. On hard court I have to play aggressively against him. There is no way around that. I know how I have to play him. I've beaten him enough to know."--Roger Federer

They've split their six hard court matches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog