Comment Of The Week

edma1022 said...


Hi all. I'm reporting to you live from the hospital where i developed peptic ulcer watching that match (just kidding).

As a Fed fan I can say this without hesitation: - I am absolutely disgusted at Fed's sponsors for parading their ware and commercials minutes after the win, and with the beaten noble warrior of an opponent slouched and inconsolable sitting in his chair almost in tears. It would not have hurt if they waited at least a day to do this. I hope someone in Fed's camp tell him that this is so uncalled for.

Horrible.

I saw a different Andy play his worst nightmare of an opponent today. He was tight the whole match and never flinched. He deserved to be paraded before the crowd this afternoon.

Cheers



Post: Wimbledon 2009 Day 13 Open Thread

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog