Blasé

A reader writes:

The whole summer Master Series thing just leaves me limp - who cares who wins and who does not[?] Right now, the only things that matter, tennis-wise, are the majors, and even the master series Montreal/Toronto men/women, will not really mean that much in the scheme of things.

Indy this week, here in LA next week - just going through the motions.

Need some new blood with quality talent - Raja and Rafa, or Rafa and Raja if you prefer, cannot be the only thing about the men's game, yet....

And anything beyond the Williams sisters and the clash with the minimal talent called #1 on the women's side is just wasted hot air.

I asked why I was feeling so blasé about tennis right now. I'm trying to find something to argue with this reader about, but I can't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog