Lawn Tennis Open Thread

Picture shows centre court at The All England Lawn and Tennis Club  in Wimbledon 06 January 2004. Innovative plans for the future to  modernise Centre Court gaining a new modern lightweight roof which will  enable play during the Wimbledon Championships and complement the  original 1920's stadium. The work is due to start in 2006 with  completion scheduled for 2009.
Getty

I ought to have posted this yesterday, but I've only got another week or so to finish my major planting for the temperamental, unpredictable Maine growing season.

Use this thread to discuss the happenings in your favorite lead-up to the Championships, Wimbledon.

I'll be peeking in and out for your updates and will certainly post when I can, but I want to be fully engaged for London, so I'll be focused on the farm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog