US Open 2009 Women's Final Open Thread


Getty

Lukas Dlouhy
of Czech Republic (2nd R) and Leander Paes of India (R) hold the trophy after winning the Men's Doubles Final over Mahesh Bhupathi of India (2nd L) and Mark Knowles of Bahamas (L), 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, at the 2009 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, in New York, September 13, 2009.

::

It's the so-called Great Dane vs. Comeback Mother Kimmie.

I have no clue what I'm going to get from Caroline Wozniacki. It's her first Slam final. I've no clue what I'm going to get from Kim Clijsters. She's not the same person she was before her life changes.

I miss having a player in the final you know will deliver her best tennis, but this is what we've got.

Here's hoping for their best.

Who's going to win?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog