My Youngster

http://cowbell.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83423e30253ef01156ff4e5f6970b-400wi

I figured I'd wait till week two began for the entire draw before confirming her identity.

pompelmo said...

It was Azarenka, and she lost! LOL.

I told you. It is Cirstea. Craig is not much of a fan of Wozniacki. Melanie would be a very long shot.


I must say I'm surprised pompelmo was the only one who was certain and also the only one who stated aloud that I don't have a whole lot of good to say about Wozniacki. Agnes Szavay? Please. I got over her a long time ago. While I like Gisela Dulko and would have no problem with her in the final, she doesn't exactly qualify as a youngster, so I was surprised she was even suggested.

Ironically, I didn't get to see Sorana play a single point at this event. Ironically, she lost to Wozniacki. But while my youngster is out of the tournament, the spirit of my desire is still alive.

Petra Kvitova, Melanie Oudin, Wozniacki, and Yanina Wickmayer are still around. Are all in the Tier III half of the draw. And given that Nadia Petrova and Svetlana Kuznetsova are such headcases, any one of the youngsters could make her first Slam final.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog