US Open 2009 Live Updates

For yet another year, I will not be making the trek to Flushing Meadows to see live action at the US Open. Of course, Savannah, who lives there, will provide her take on the live action with lots of "backstage" reporting.

We're lucky to have a regular reader who will also provide us with some up-close-and-personal reportage. From Matthew:

Hey there folks - I just wanted to let everyone know that I am basically not working for two weeks and spending the time watching live tennis. As a result, I'm focusing more on my own not very well-updated (usually) tennis blog during the U.S. Open:

http://matchpointace.blogspot.com/


I'm going to be at the tournament every day next week, and will post every night. Check it out, if you're so inclined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog