Quote For The Day

LONDON, ENGLAND - JUNE 30:  Roger Federer of Switzerland speaks  during a press conference on Day Nine of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis  Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on June  30, 2010 in London, England.
Getty

"That's [Tomas Berdych's] game. He took a lot of chances, you know. I tried to slice it; I tried to play aggressive. You know, first you just want to try to make the returns.

"But, you know, I mean, I had my chances. I don't think I needed to change much. The way I returned, this match I could have won as well, you know.

"But, uhm, I was just not playing well enough. And when he had to, he was able to come up with some good stuff, you know. But I definitely gave away this match, I feel." --Roger Federer

::

Guess I watched a different match, because the match I saw, Berdych took the victory, Raja didn't give it away. Certainly not the way Alejandro Falla gave away the match in the first round.

But what do I know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog