Olympic Tennis Day 2



It's hard to blog a tennis event if you can't watch the tennis. My schedule is still wacked and since so little is on television, I can't record the matches and watched them later.

Savannah has had some luck:

It's brutal watching tennis in the States during Beijing. We're used to scoreboard watching except that there isn't one in the traditional tennis fashion. The official NBC site does give results but it's still frustrating to navigate.

So far I haven't seen one tennis match on television. All the tennis I've seen has been online. Once again I have to commend NBC and the ITF for the quality of their online broadcasts. There have been problems with buffering but otherwise the quality has been fantastic. I had to upload a plug in to see it but so far it's been worth it.

Read the rest of her Day 2 summary. She's got a Day 1 recap up as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog