Checking In

As many of you know, I have been MIA over the last several months because I was running an intense campaign for the Maine House of Representatives as an insurgent.

I ran alongside a popular, well-entrenched, three-term moderate incumbent. By the end of the campaign, we had done such a good job that word on the street suggested we would win.

Wasn't meant to be. The voters chose to give the incumbent his last two-year term with 60% of the vote.

I'm proud of our campaign and humbled by all the good will the people of my district bestowed upon me.

I had the time of my life.

Sorry I haven't been around to comment on so many of the intriguing stories in tennis, but I'll get back to that when the time comes.

I'd like to thank Savannah and MadProfessah for their contributions in my absence.

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog