Indian Wells Open Thread

INDIAN WELLS, CA - MARCH 10:  Samantha Stosur (2L) of Australia  speaks to Cari Champion (L) of the Tennis Channel at the Sony Ericsson  WTA Tour All Access Hour during the BNP Paribas Open at the Indian Wells  Tennis Garden on March 10, 2010 in Indian Wells, California.
Getty

Samantha Stosur of Australia speaks to Cari Champion of the Tennis Channel at the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour All Access Hour during the BNP Paribas Open at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden on March 10, 2010 in Indian Wells, California.

::

I have been planting, planting, planting, my birth mother is visiting till Sunday, my best friend till Wednesday of next week, I've still got to do taxes, and then there's this other thing occupying my time that I need to focus on. More on that on my other blog sometime soon.

I'm going to let this blog take care of itself (mostly) until tennis comes on television this weekend.

I haven't even looked at the draws but I'll make these predictions anyway:

Roger Federer and Justine Henin will win.

See you when I see you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog