Dissent Of The Day

DOHA, QATAR - NOVEMBER 01:  Aldo Liguori, head of global public relations for Sony Ericsson and Sony Ericsson WTA Tour CEO Stacey Allaster pose with Serena Williams (C) after she was presented a trophy to commerate finishing the year as number 1 in the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour rankings after the final of the Sony Ericsson WTA Championships at the Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex on November 1, 2009 in Doha, Qatar.
Getty

Aldo Liguori, head of global public relations for Sony Ericsson and Sony Ericsson WTA Tour CEO Stacey Allaster pose with Serena Williams after she was presented a trophy to commemorate finishing the year as number 1 in the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour rankings after the final of the Sony Ericsson WTA Championships at the Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex on November 1, 2009 in Doha, Qatar.

::

Just thought I'd share with you all this email I received in the middle of the night.

Dear Mr. Hickman,

I will try to be civil in this e-mail. I just wanted to let you know that I have finally had enough with your blog and will look for a replacement. I am a tennis player and also a fan of the sport in general. I love to watch the sport when I can, and when I can't I always try to follow what is going on. A while ago I picked your blog as one that seemed to be updated regularly enough with good information, so I favorited your site.

Well let me just tell you that I am taking your site off my bookmarked list. If Serena Williams had a penis (which she probably does) you would be continually sucking on it 24/7. I'm tired of your blatant bias towards the two sisters who are probably the least likable characters on the tour, especially Serena. You call everyone who doesn't like them a racist or a hater (I am neither yet despise them both) yet you just love to trash the pretty white girls on tour. Your comments are immature, embarassing [sic], and just plain dumb. Williams Tennis Association? Better than all the rest? You are clueless. Another thing I didn't like was your jab at the Bali Championships. Mediocrity? Please. I hope to hear a response from you, but I know that you probably won't have anything to say to backup your jibberish [sic] that you post all over your site. I hope you enjoyed Serena's last good year. Too bad it is officially OVER.

Here is my response, sir:

Search the blog for racist. Funny. This is the only post that has to do with the sisters that includes the word.

Search the blog for hater. Funny. This is the only post at all that includes the word.

And I guess pretty is in the eye of the beholder, but My Youngster takes the cake.

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog