I'm Back... And Sick as a Dog

by Craig Hickman



First of all, a standing ovation for Savannah and MadProfessah who have done a great job covering the US Open.

I've been back from Denver since Friday night, but came down with a whopping cold on Sunday and it's not getting better.

I'm sure it's because I didn't get any sleep in Denver.

I've watched a bit of tennis here and there when the drugs wear off. Last night, I caught most of Serena and Venus Williams, a good portion of Andy Murray and Juan Martin del Potro and a bit of Mardy Fish and Rafeal Nadal. I simply couldn't stay awake for the end of it.

All I can say about the sister slugfest was that it was the most intense match I've ever seen them play. Both of them wanted it. The tennis was jaw-dropping. They are the best in the world right now, no matter what the rankings say and I was just happy to catch such a great match.

I'm too drowsy for further analysis, but stay tuned because I'm sure Savannah will hit another post out of the park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog